POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Suggestion for next release : Re: Suggestion for next release Server Time
5 Aug 2024 06:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestion for next release
From: Fernando Gonzalez del Cueto
Date: 14 Jan 2003 20:17:35
Message: <3e24b6af$1@news.povray.org>
I expected a:

"Yeah, we'll pass this suggestion for the next release. It's a good idea to
add an option to turn it off, as it mustn't be hard at all to do it."
or
"Even though it is a minor thing, we thank you for your input and we will
add it to the list of suggestions".

I said it was annoying, not that I was getting freaked out by it. A blinking
thing in the taskbar is a sign that usually means "I need immediate user
intervention"
That's why I posted it as a suggestion, not as an urgent fix.

I'm truly sorry if I overreacted, but I interpreted the "So, hide the
taskbar and you won't have to see it." as a "This is not a valid suggestion
because I don't find it annoying. Find yourself a way to fix it."

Fernando.